‘Hats For Hope’ is going NATIONAL at the Brain Tumour National Conference October 21 2017!
*Scroll down to see drop off locations..
>>Adult hats, any size/shape/pattern & colour. Hats made with soft material/fabric and from a smoke-free environment only, please!
*Dear lovely Hat makers!: I want to thank you! Please be sure to include your name/ city and contact info with your handmade hats
-The Village Hive Coworking & Event Space @ 55 Albert St #105 Deadline: Oct 20 12pm
-St. Andrew’s Untied Church @ 32 Main Street N Deadline: Oct 20 12pm
-The Duchess @ 53 Main St North Deadline: Oct 20 12pm
-Cakes By Tanya @ 69 Main Street North Deadline: Oct 20 12pm
– The Old Curiosity Tea Shop @ 91 Main St N Deadline: Oct 20 12pm
– Mother’s Deli & Bakery @ 122 Main Street North Deadline: Oct 20 12pm
– Showtime Productions @ 144 Main Street N (behind Main St entrance) Deadline: Oct 20 12pm
Stouffville, ON *email SquireFry@gmail.com, ‘c/o Danni’ Deadline: Oct 15th @ 12pm
Newmarket, ON: Metroland Media 580B Steven Court, Deadline: Oct 18th 5pm
Georgina, ON: *email SquireFry@gmail.com, ‘c/o: Pam Devine’ Deadline: October 15 @ 5pm
Toronto, ON: Princess Margaret Hospital – Brain Tumour Centre (18th Floor on right) 610 University Ave Deadline: October 18 @ 11am
Milton & area, ON * email SquireFry@gmail.com, ‘Attn: Jennifer’, Deadline: October 19th Noon
– East Edmonton Health Centre at the ‘Public Health Reception’ 7910 112 Ave —Deadline: Oct 13th Noon
* Questions? Janet Hempler – JanetHempler@gmail.com, Deadline: Oct 13th Noon
Newfoundland: Intersport/ Sports Expert, Avalon Mall @ 48 Kenmount Road
St. Johns NL – A1B 1W3, *Questions? email SquireFry@gmail.com, ‘c/o Fred Melvin’